Construction Site Car Accidents
Were You Involved in a Construction Site Car Accident?
Call (212) 577-9325 To Speak With A Lawyer
New York City is home to a thriving construction industry, which means locals, tourists, and workers all face a multitude of risks on and near construction sites. No construction-related accident is as pronounced among both workers and passerby as those involving vehicle accidents.
Whether you were a construction worker injured in a vehicle accident in the course of performing your work-related duties, or a non-worker harmed while driving, walking, or cycling through a construction zone, The Perecman Firm, P.L.L.C., is here to help.
Why Choose The Perecman Firm, P.L.L.C.?
Over the years, our NYC injury attorneys have become known for our work handling construction accident cases – from serious injuries to tragic, fatal accidents. Our success includes:
- Over 50 verdicts /settlements of $1M+ each in the past 5 years;
- More than half a billion dollars in compensation recovered for accident victims;
- National recognition and award-winning injury attorneys;
- Highly respected in the local legal, construction, and trade union communities.
Equipped with in-depth knowledge of New York Labor Law, the intricate workings of construction sites, and the many potential problems that can arise in injury claims, our firm has the tools to guide you through your legal journey – and toward the justice and compensation you deserve.
Call (212) 577-9325 or contact us online to speak with a lawyer.
Car Accidents on Construction Sites
Construction sites can make for complicated injury cases. From liability issues created by multiple parties, contractors, developers, and property owners to matters of Labor Law, workplace safety regulations, and negligence, these claims demand the attention of experienced attorneys. That’s especially true when they involve motor vehicles, including dangerous construction vehicles such as:
- Commercial Trucks
- Front Loaders
- Cement Mixers
- Dump Trucks
- Maintenance/Utility Vehicles
At The Perecman Firm, P.L.L.C., our team has been fighting for accident victims since 1983 and is available to help victims and families explore their rights following all types of vehicle accidents on and near construction sites.
Examples of the types of cases we handle include:
On-the Job Injuries
- Run-over / Back-over / Rollover vehicle accidents involving commercial vehicles and operating equipment (the leading cause of fatal vehicle construction site accidents, according to the DoT);
- Construction vehicle collisions with heavy machinery / operating equipment (the second-most common cause of fatal car accident-related construction accidents);
- Struck-by injuries resulting from construction vehicles causing property damage or building collapse/falling objects;
- Falls from heights caused by construction vehicles / commercial vehicles striking scaffolding, ladders, or construction elevators;
- Truck and tractor-trailer accidents involving negligence and/or regulatory violations (i.e. unsecured cargo, poorly maintained vehicles, etc.);
- Crashes involving vehicles that run over uncovered holes, trenches, exposed stakes, and other hazards;
- Electrical injuries and electrocution caused by vehicle collisions with power lines;
- Slips, trips, and falls involving substances, debris, and materials from construction vehicles (i.e. poorly maintained vehicles leaking oil or vehicles that create hazards left unaddressed);
- Defective parts and products on commercial vehicles/construction machinery.
Passenger Vehicle / Passerby Accidents
- Pedestrian accidents and bicycle accidents where passerby are struck by / run over by commercial vehicles;
- Passenger vehicle accidents involving standard vehicles that collide with large construction vehicles;
- Rear-end, multi-vehicle, and other car accidents involving passenger vehicles caused by dangerous and unsafe work zones/failures to warn;
- Car crashes caused by roadway debris, open holes and trenches, exposure stakes, and other avoidable hazards.
Injured? Trust Proven Attorneys: (212) 577-9325
The Perecman Firm, P.L.L.C., has been trusted by numerous individuals and families across New York City and the state of New York following all types of construction accidents. If you or someone you love has been hurt in a vehicle accident on or near a construction site, our attorneys are standing by to discuss your incident, and explain whether you may have a viable claim for compensation.
Learn more about your rights and legal options. Call (212) 577-9325 for a free consultation.