Need To Refer a client
If you’re an attorney with too much on your plate or your expertise isn’t in construction accidents or personal injury, we are the solution. When you refer a client to the Perecman Firm, you have the option of working with our team for part or all of the process, or having us provide a turn-key solution. Our proven and consistent record means you can be confident that your client will be well-served, and your firm well-compensated. And we always provide prompt payment of any participation fees.Contact Us
- $15+ MILLION Verdict for a fall from a ladder. David Perecman proved, through extensive questioning, that the accident was solely the fault of the defendant. The jury awarded the plaintiff $15.2 million. *
- $12 MILLION At mediation for a union driver injured in a fall from a truck. The Firm successfully argued that the defendant had violated Section 240(1) of the New York State Labor Law (“Scaffold Law”). Less than two years after the accident and before any depositions, we successfully negotiated a settlement of $12,000,000 plus a full waiver of the workers’ compensation lien of more than $2 million.
- $11 MILLION For a man requiring an amputation as a result of workplace injury. We were able to win summary judgment in this case that had controversial liability and also obtain waiver of the workers’ compensation lien as part of the settlement.
- $5 MILLION Settlement after a 100% liability jury verdict for a man who slipped and fell on water from a leak in his own bathroom.
- $4 MILLION For a woman wrongfully held on Riker’s Island for four years for a crime she did not commit. This case was settled after we reversed the lower court decisions dismissing the case through a 44-page unanimous decision from the New York Court of Appeals.
A Law Firm Shouldn't Settle for Less in Order To Avoid a Trial
What happens if early settlement negotiations fail to secure the right compensation for an injured client? What if it becomes obvious that a case might just be beyond your experience level or outside your practice area? In these instances, in order to avoid a less than stellar result for your client and lost revenue for your firm, the best idea is to refer the case to a firm that will use passionate representation to maximize the outcome of the case.
We invest the time and resources required to fully understand every client’s case, and pursue every angle toward full compensation. Our skilled trial attorneys are prepared to take cases to the jury if that’s what’s required. We fight relentlessly for our clients.Contact Us
For years, The Perecman Firm, P.L.L.C., has continued to prove that it will go above-and-beyond as they prosecute their personal injury cases to win liability on the tough cases and to obtain stellar results for their clients on damages. By way of example, I referred Lourdes Torres to them.
They brought the case to the New York Court of Appeals, made new law, and then achieved an incredible settlement—$4 million—on the eve of trial. When a personal injury or wrongful conviction case comes across my desk, I know where to send it.
I have been referring clients with serious personal injury claims to David Perecman, Esq. for more than twenty years. Mr. Perecman is a highly-skilled attorney and aggressive advocate for his clients. He is a trial lawyer, which is a skill that not all personal injury lawyers possess. If you have a serious personal injury claim, I recommend that you contact The Perecman Firm, P.L.L.C., today. My clients were certainly glad that they did.Marc R. Wattenberg | New York Workers' Compensation Attorney
As a lawyer, I receive many requests by family and friends to find the best for whatever legal issue they are having. When they need a personal injury lawyer, I immediately call on David, Zach and their team to handle the situation because I know they will handle it with the care and vigor it deserves. I recently referred a workplace injury case to them and the results speak for themselves. Their team was able to recover a substantial settlement for my friend’s injury. Thank you to The Perecman Firm, P.L.L.C., team!Securities Litigation Partner | at New York Complex Litigation Firm
I have been working with The Perecman Firm, P.L.L.C., for over 4 years. When I refer a case to their firm, I know the case will be properly handled and the client will be treated with the respect they deserve. Their firm is built for the big cases, and they will spare no expense in proving their case and getting their client’s top dollar for their case. That is why I happily refer The Perecman Firm, P.L.L.C., cases.Personal Injury Attorney | New York