New York Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
Bronx Work Injury Attorney
If you have been injured on the job, the last thing you want to worry about is whether your attorney is skilled and experienced enough to effectively handle your workers’ compensation benefits claim. It is also important to work with a lawyer who can handle all aspects of the process, including representing you in any personal injury claims.
The lawyers at The Perecman Law Firm work to make the process of filing for workers’ compensation benefits as easy as possible for our clients. You can make one phone call and our lawyers will handle all aspects of your case. We will identify the responsible parties, help you file your claim and keep you informed throughout the progress of your case.
Workers’ compensation only pays an injured worker for their medical expenses and a percentage of their lost wages. However, a personal injury claim can compensate an injured person for the full measure of their lost wages, and pain and suffering. Our lawyers will carefully review all of the facts of your case to determine all of the liable parties.
Injuries from Work Related Accidents
Our firm has handled workers’ compensation claims stemming from:
- Construction accidents, including scaffolding injuries
- Industrial accidents
- Unsafe work equipment and heavy machinery accidents
- Crane and forklift accidents
- Auto accidents while in the course of employment
- Failure to Provide Safety
- Plant Explosions
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Railroad Accidents/FELA
- Toxic Exposure On the Job
- Unsafe Work Equipment
- Back Injury
Injuries to the back, knee, shoulder and other areas of the body can not only have an impact in the present but can limit the ability to return to the same type of employment in the future. Our firm will advise you about temporary and permanent disability benefits and your best options for recovery.
What We Do For Clients
- Identify responsible employer
- File and handle workers’ compensation claim
- Handle all aspects of claim including hearings and depositions
- Communicate with insurance company and workers’ comp. board to ensure salary and medical care payments are kept up-to-date
- Keep clients informed of case progress
Learn More About Workers’ Compensation Claims
If you would like to learn more about workers’ compensation benefits in the state of New York and how our firm can help you get the results you deserve, contact The Perecman Law Firm. Our law firm serves injured workers throughout New York, including the Bronx and Manhattan.
Schedule a free initial consultation and discuss your benefits with an experienced lawyer.
Call our firm to make an appointment at 718-WORKERS (888-997-2354).