Manhattan, NY Car Accident Attorney
Were you injured in a car accident in Manhattan? If so, you may be entitled to compensation from the negligent driver or other parties at fault for the crash.
But getting the financial recovery and justice you deserve may not come as easily as it should. Insurance companies and defense lawyers will fight hard to deny you the fair and total compensation you deserve. That’s why it pays to have a tough, experienced lawyer in your corner as you pursue the money you need to rebuild your life. That’s why you need The Perecman Firm, P.L.L.C.
For over four decades, our firm has worked tirelessly to get injured New Yorkers the money and justice they deserve for accidents that weren’t their fault. Our legal team has been so successful that we have been recognized by publications such as Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers in America, and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Let us help you better understand what to expect while pursuing financial recovery for your injuries and losses.
Contact us for a free initial claim evaluation to review your legal options with a Manhattan car accident lawyer at our firm.
Why You Need Help from Our Lawyers After a Car Crash in Manhattan
If you have been in a car accident in Manhattan, you could be thinking about whether to pursue an insurance claim on your own. You may be worried about the cost of hiring a lawyer to help you with your case. But having legal counsel after a car crash can offer you significant benefits that will likely help you recover more compensation than you would if you tried to handle your car accident claim on your own. Insurance companies typically take people much more seriously when they are represented by counsel.
Being represented by a car crash lawyer in Manhattan from The Perecman Firm, P.L.L.C., means you have an advocate who will:
- Independently investigate the accident to determine its cause, all potentially liable parties, and all sources of insurance coverage
- Identify all your injuries and expenses, including future anticipated costs and needs
- Handle communications and negotiations with the insurance company or opposing legal counsel on your behalf to protect your interests
- Build a persuasive case for your benefit by using their legal knowledge and experience
- Take your case to trial if that becomes the best option for seeking maximum compensation
Common Types of Car Accidents in Manhattan
Common types of car accidents that occur in Manhattan include:
- Drunk driving accidents, or an accident caused by a driver intoxicated by alcohol or drugs
- Distracted driving accidents, including accidents caused by drivers using their cell phones, adjusting radio or navigation systems, eating or drinking, grooming, or talking to passengers
- Drowsy and fatigued driving accidents
- Rear-end collisions
- Rollover accidents, which occur when a vehicle flips onto its side or roof or tumbles over multiple times
- Single-vehicle crashes
- T-bone accidents, or a collision where the front of one vehicle impacts the side of another vehicle
- Sideswipe accidents, where the sides of both vehicles impact one another
- Low-speed accidents
- Head-on collisions
- High-speed, reckless, or aggressive driving accidents
- Hit-and-run accidents, which involve a driver failing to stop or to immediately return to the scene of a crash as required by law
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents