Mariusz Sniarowski graduated Summa Cum Laude from John Jay College of Criminal Justice with his undergraduate degree before going on to attend the Hofstra University School of Law in Hempstead, New York. He was a recipient of the Dean’s List recognition four years in the row and a member on the National Dean’s List 2000. He was also a member of the American Criminal Justice Association, Lambda Alpha Epsilon, Nu Gamma Sigma, and editorial assistant of A Journal of Consumer Law, Policy and Research “Advancing the Consumer Interest”, for which he was awarded recognition by the Looseleaf Law Publications, Inc. His reputation for excellence in legal advocacy and for serving clients with skill and prowess has been established over the course of his career.
Attorney Mariusz Sniarowski is responsible for case handling from its inception to the final resolution with depositions, motion practice, negotiations and court appearances. Fluent in Polish, Mr. Sniarowski represents our Polish-speaking clients at defendants’ examinations before trial in order to assure that they are provided with accurate translation. His addition to the legal team at The Perecman Firm ensures that our clients of Polish background have access to excellent representation.
Mr. Sniarowski dedicates his time and efforts to voluntary and charity work, serves as a Member of the Board of Directors (2014-present), and as President (2016-present) of The Children’s Smile Foundation in New York City, which provides financial support for disadvantaged children in need of medical and financial assistance.
Mr. Sniarowski is a member of the New York County Lawyers’ Association, the New York State Bar Association, and the New York State Trial Lawyers’ Association. He has a reputation for providing his clients with excellent and nuanced advocacy.
- New York, 2004
- Speaking engagements at Polish and Slavic Center, Brooklyn NY and Consulate of the Republic of Poland In New York, New York, NY
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- American Criminal Justice Association
- Lambda Alpha Epsilon
- Nu Gamma Sigma
- Children’s Smile Foundation member of the Board of Directors (2014 – Present), President (2016-2018), Vice President (2019 – Present)
- The Polish and Slavic Federal Credit Union Member of the Supervisory Committee (2018 – Present), Member of the Board of Directors (2019 – Present)
- Communicative in Russian and Slovakian
John Jay College of Criminal Justice – University
Hofstra University School of Law – Graduate School
250 West 57th Street,
New York, NY 10107