We are proud to announce that Super Lawyers has recognized all 10 of the firm’s attorneys for its 2022 honors. Eight of the firm’s attorneys, accounting for more than two-thirds of the firm’s lawyers, were recognized in the area of Personal Injury – Plaintiffs, attorney Peter Rigelhaupt, who heads the firm’s appellate practice, was listed in the Personal Injury – Plaintiffs Appellate category, and attorney Edward Guldi was recognized in the area of Workers’ Compensation. Additionally, David H. Perecman, Founder and Lead Trial Attorney, was selected for special recognition in the Top 100: 2022 New York – Metro Super Lawyers list.
The Super Lawyers list is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas and is issued annually by Thomson Reuters. Super Lawyers selects attorneys for its honors in a patented multiphase selection process. The organization reviews each candidate on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis. Through this process, Super Lawyers creates a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys.
Six attorneys were selected to the 2022 New York Metro Super Lawyers list, and four attorneys from the firm have been selected to the 2022 New York Metro Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” list.
This is the first year that all attorneys at the firm have been recognized. Such accolades are a testament to the firm’s collective skill, passion and results achieved on behalf of New York’s injured workers, individuals and their families.
The attorneys recognized by Super Lawyers in their respective practice areas are as follows:
- David H. Perecman, Founder and Lead Trial Attorney – Super Lawyers 2007-2022, Top 100 NY – Metro Super Lawyers 2019-2022 (Personal Injury – Plaintiff)
- Steven B. Dorfman, Managing Legal Officer – Super Lawyers 2019-2022 (Personal Injury – Plaintiff)
- Adam M. Hurwitz, Associate Attorney – Super Lawyers 2019-2022 (Personal Injury – Plaintiff)
- Peter D. Rigelhaupt, Associate Attorney – Super Lawyers 2013-2017, 2020-2021 (Personal Injury – Plaintiff Appellate)
- Mariusz Sniarowski, Associate Attorney – Super Lawyers 2022 (Personal Injury – Plaintiff)
- Edward Guldi, Associate Attorney – Super Lawyers 2022 (Workers Compensation)
The Perecman Firm attorneys recognized by Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” in the Personal Injury – Plaintiff practice area are as follows:
- Zachary S. Perecman, Associate Attorney & Managing Business Officer – Rising Stars 2018-2022
- Sagar Chadha, Associate Attorney – Rising Stars 2018-2022
- Erica Colon, Associate Attorney – Rising Stars 2016-2022
- Eileen Kelly, Associate Attorney – Rising Stars 2017-2022
Congrats to Our Entire Legal Team on These Prestigious Honors!
The Perecman Firm, P.L.L.C. is a nationally recognized trial practice known for top-tier results in civil claims involving construction accidents, workplace injuries, premises liability, and serious personal injury. For more information about our award-winning team or to discuss a potential case, call or contact us online.
Attorney Advertising* Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.