If you’ve been involved in a construction accident in New York City, you can take several steps to protect your legal options for recovering compensation:
- Report the accident to your foreman, supervisor, or site manager immediately.
- Seek immediate medical attention to identify your injuries and begin treatment.
- Follow your doctor’s treatment instructions, including work or physical restrictions.
- Request copies of medical records of your treatment and rehabilitation.
- Keep copies of your medical bills, treatment receipts, and pay stubs.
- Contact a NYC construction accident lawyer from The Perecman Firm, P.L.L.C., as soon as possible to discuss your legal options for recovering compensation.