What should I do if I am involved in an accident?

It’s always important to report your accident to the police, no matter how minor it may have been. You should also go to the hospital or a doctor right away as there are many injuries not immediately obvious due to shock and spasm. Make sure to write down the contact information and names of witnesses to the crash and get a copy of the other driver’s information form from the police officer at the scene. If possible and safe, take pictures of the damage to the vehicles and scene of the accident. You should also contact your insurance company to inform them of the collision.