If you have a construction accident case, you need effective legal representation to review your options. Most attorneys offer free initial consultations where prospective clients can ask questions. These consultations can help you choose the right attorney for your case. Some of the questions you should ask include:
- How long have you practiced law?
- How long have you practiced construction accident law?
- What percentage of your cases involve construction accident claims?
- How frequently do your construction accident claims go to trial? How often do you win?
- Do you have any awards or recognitions?