Burn Injuries from Auto Accidents in New York
Call an Experienced Car Accident Lawyer in NYC
A severe burn is one of the most painful types of injuries a person can suffer. The healing process may require multiple operations, and burn victims are often left with permanent scarring and disfigurement, all of which can be particularly traumatic for young children.
If you or your child has suffered a burn injury as the result of a motor vehicle accident, you may have the right to file a personal injury claim. At The Perecman Firm, P.L.L.C., our experienced New York City auto accident lawyers work to help burn victims pursue fair compensation following serious car accidents.
Why We Are the Right Choice:
- Serve clients throughout all five boroughs
- Dedicated and compassionate legal counsel
- Lead attorney has 40+ years of insight and experience
- Hundreds of millions of dollars recovered for injury victims
What to Do After a Vehicle Accident
If you or a loved one has suffered burn injuries in any type of vehicle accident, make sure you get medical attention right away. Burn injuries can result in scarring, disfigurement, and lifelong suffering and pain. This is why it is important to get treatment right away. You should make sure to keep track of all bills and expenses related to the accident and your injuries as this could prove beneficial to your claim.
If you want to build a strong case, retaining a qualified burn injury attorney in New York City is crucial. At The Perecman Firm, P.L.L.C. we are well versed in the laws surrounding car accidents in our state. We can investigate the details of your crash, identifying negligent parties, and determine who is liable for your accident. One of the most important steps you can take after treatment is getting a proven personal injury lawyer behind your case!
Pursuing Full Compensation for All Types of Burn Injuries
Our experienced vehicle accident attorneys work closely with qualified medical and financial experts to document and pursue fair compensation for burn injury victims.
While we focus on representing auto accident victims, we also handle cases involving burn injuries that result from other causes:
- Electrical accidents: When property owners and contractors do not protect workers from high-voltage electrical exposure on job sites, they can suffer severe burn injuries.
- Gas explosions: When stoves, dryers, and other gas-powered devices are defective or not adequately maintained, they can explode, resulting in serious burns.
- Excessive water temperature: Residential buildings in New York are supposed to have equipment installed to ensure that taps do not dispense scalding hot water.
- Unprotected radiators: When the hot surfaces of radiators and steam heaters are not adequately covered, they can pose serious dangers, especially to children.
People who allow others to suffer burn injuries through their negligence deserve to be held accountable. Whether you endured burns from a construction accident or car accident, we are here to help. While you recover from your injuries or help your child recover, we can take care of protecting your legal rights. Let us put our proven legal experience and unyielding passion to work for you.
Contact our New York City auto accident lawyers today at (212) 577-9325 or fill out a free case evaluation.
Over Half a Billion Recovered
The Perecman Firm, P.L.L.C.'s team of NYC personal injury attorneys have recovered more than half a billion dollars in verdicts and settlements for their clients.See Our Results
New York Personal Injury Lawyers
Our experienced legal team has been advocating for the rights of injured workers and individuals since 1983.Meet Our Team
An Active Voice in the News & Media
The attorneys at the Perecman Firm, P.L.L.C have been featured in ABC, The New York Times, CNN, NBC, CBS, New York Post, and more!View News Articles