The Perecman Firm, P.L.L.C. is thrilled to announce that several attorneys from our firm have been selected for inclusion to the 2019 edition of New York Super Lawyers! In addition, founding attorney, David Perecman was selected to the list of the Top 100: 2019 New York - Metro Super Lawyers.
A prestigious distinction, inclusion in the annual New York Super Lawyers list and New York Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” list (reserved for attorneys 40 years of age or younger, or who have been in practice 10 years or less) speaks volumes about an attorney’s professional achievements, as well as the respect they’ve earned from peers and colleagues. No more than 5% of attorneys in the state are named to the New York Super Lawyers publication, and just 2.5% are named to the Super Lawyers Rising Stars list.
This year, our firm had nine attorneys recognized by NY Super Lawyers Magazine:
- David H. Perecman – Following his recent selection to The Best Lawyers in America©, David Perecman earns his 13th consecutive selection to New York Super Lawyers in the areas of Personal Injury – Plaintiffs’, Workers’ Compensation – Claimants, and Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice. David’s continued recognition among the top attorneys in his field is a product of the 40+ years he’s been fighting for the rights of injured victims, workers, and families in courtrooms across New York.
- Steven Dorfman – Steven Dorfman was named to the New York Super Lawyers list this year. A seasoned litigator with more than two decades of experience as an attorney, Steven now serves as Managing Attorney of The Perecman Firm. Steven’s experience managing complex claims involving serious injuries and work-related accidents has helped our clients recover millions in compensation.
- Adam M. Hurwitz – Adam Hurwitz was named to the 2019 New York Super Lawyers list for his extensive body of work in serious injury and work-related accident cases. Since Mr. Hurwitz joined The Perecman Firm legal team in 2009, he has secured millions of dollars for our clients in matters ranging from construction accidents and defective products to commercial truck and motor vehicle accidents, among others.
- Zachary S. Perecman – Zachary Perecman was named to the New York Super Lawyers list of Rising Stars for the second year in a row for his work in the areas of Personal Injury – Plaintiffs’.. Having learned from one of the best, his father David H. Perecman, Zachary has been passionate about focusing his work on civil litigation, as well as consumer advocacy efforts that aim to protect the rights of individuals and expand access to the civil justice system.
- Carissa M. Peebles – Carissa Peebles earns her second selection to the New York Super Lawyers list of Rising Stars this year. In addition to representing clients in her own caseload, Carissa also assists Mr. Perecman in litigating some of our catastrophic injury cases, including the second-largest verdict in our firm’s history.
- Edward W. Guldi – Edward Guldi was named to the New York Super Lawyers Rising Stars list for the second year in a row in the area of Workers’ Compensation. The distinction is a testament to his track record of success in the workers’ comp arena, as well as his experience handling complex claims involving serious injuries, 9/11 cancer litigation, and other injury matters.
- Sagar Chadha – 2019 marks Sagar Chadha’s second consecutive year of inclusion in the New York Super Lawyers list of Rising Stars. A former prosecutor and asbestos exposure attorney, Sagar has leveraged his investigative skills to help clients secure the necessary evidence to support their claims and best position themselves for a full and fair recovery of their damages.
- Erica C. Colon – Erica Colon was named to the New York Super Lawyers Rising Stars list for the fourth consecutive year, a significant achievement for an attorney who’s been licensed since 2014. Over the past several years, Erica has successfully recovered millions of dollars in compensation for clients, including a $5M settlement recently obtained against the City of New York on behalf of an NYC sanitation worker injured on the job.
- Eileen M. McGivney – Eileen McGivney was named to the 2019 New York Super Lawyers Rising Stars list. She was previously recognized in New York Super Lawyers Rising Stars list in the two previous years. Though Eileen joined The Perecman Firm in 2019, her passion for seeking justice in and out the courtroom has already made an impact for many of our clients.
Read more on our press release.
Our firm would like to congratulate each attorney on their well-deserved recognition, and thank them for their tireless efforts fighting for our clients. Their experience, determination, and passion for making a difference in victims’ lives have allowed The Perecman Firm, P.L.L.C. to continue building upon our record of success – as evident by the several firm case results recently selected among the New York Law Journal’s “Top Verdicts & Settlements of 2018.”
Have a potential case to discuss? Call (212) 577-9325 or contact us online to speak with an award-winning lawyer. Consultations are free and confidential.