The Perecman Firm, P.L.L.C. is incredibly grateful for the many clients who’ve trusted us during difficult times, and are committed to showing our support by giving back to their great causes and communities.
With members of our legal team attending events and pledging their support, it’s been an active summer for our firm!
Local 1010 Annual Health Fair and Picnic
Laborers’ Local 1010, which builds streets, bridges, and highways throughout the five NYC boroughs, recently held its annual Health Fair and Picnic on Saturday, July 13, 2019 at Coleman County Day Camp in Long Island.
- The event was a huge success, drawing over 1,200 attendees for a fun day filled with BBQ, free essential health care screenings, and activities.
- As a Platinum Sponsor, The Perecman Firm was on site handing out safety shirts, water bottles, hard hat stickers and other gear to union members and their families.
- In attendance were Attorney Zach Perecman, Trial Paralegal Nelson Hernandez, Workers’ Comp Supervisor Silvana Leone, and Marketing Assistant Larry Hypolitte.
The Health Fair and Picnic is held every year when Laborers Local 1010 partners with the Pavers and Road Builders Benefit Funds to hold this annual fundraiser to raise funds for promotional materials distributed throughout the year at rallies, parades, and various functions.
Society of New York Workers’ Compensation Bar Association 20th Annual Golf Outing
The Perecman Firm was a proud sponsor for a hole at the recent 20th Annual Golf Outing, a fundraiser for the Society of New York Workers’ Compensation Bar Association and its efforts to support pediatric cancer research.
- The event was held on July 19th at Harbor Links Golf Course in Port Washington, New York.
- In addition to our firm sponsoring one of the 18 holes, our very own Attorney Ed Guldi and Workers’ Compensation Supervisor Silvana Leone were participants.
It was a great day of comradery among New York’s workers’ compensation firms, and a tremendous success. In total, the Golf Outing raised more than $500K for pediatric research at the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center!
The Perecman Firm, P.L.L.C. has been fighting for injured workers, residents, and families throughout New York City since 1983. Over the years, we’ve been passionate about Union Pride, charitable work, and supporting our local communities – in addition to our work helping clients fight for the justice and compensation they deserve following all types of injury and workplace accidents.