COVID-19 Notice: The Perecman Firm has returned to in-person operation in accordance with safety regulations set by New York State and CDC health officials. Our attorneys will continue to provide top-notch legal representation and are available to discuss your case in person, over the phone, via email or video.

Wage Compensation After Actor Michael Mckean Replaced In Show Following Pedestrian-Auto Accident

Last week actor Michael McKean was hit by a car speeding down West 86th Street, reported the New York Daily News (5/18/2012). His leg was broken in the New York auto accident.

While he recovers, Broadway producers filled McKean’s role in a revival of Gore Vidal’s “The Best Man.” According to a representative of McKean, “It’s the first time he will have ever missed a curtain in his entire life.” When someone is hurt in a car accident, he or she will likely be absent from work. As New York auto accident lawyers at The Perecman Firm understand, depending on the severity of the New York auto accident injury, the victim could be out for a few days, a few weeks or longer.

“Whether you are the star of a show, a CPA or a construction worker, you may be able to recover lost wages if you are unable to work after an auto accident in New York,” said David Perecman, a New York auto accident lawyer with over 30 years of experience in New York auto accident litigation. “A victim has the legal right to recover lost wages if the injury is a result of an auto accident caused by another person’s negligence.”

Lost wages are wages that are lost because an individual is unable to go to work because of their injuries, explained Perecman, founder of The Perecman Firm, one of New York’s auto accident law firms. Regarding lost wages, a person injured in a car accident in New York may be entitled to collect current and future earnings. “An experienced and aggressive auto accident lawyer familiar with New York law will fight for your rights and get you maximum compensation for your New York auto accident injuries,” said Perecman.


No Fees Unless We Win Your Case

Call (212) 577-9325 for a Free Consultation

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.